Tretinoin cream 0.1% 20g manufactured by Abdibrahim.
- Excellent quality cream
- Available in three strengths 0.025%, 0.05% and 0.1%
- Quick drying cream, easy to apply
- Non-greasy formula
- One 20 gram contains 52 doses
This excellent quality product has fantastic coverage and absorption. In general creams are around 5% better absorbed than gels making them stronger and we believe this is the most powerful Tretinoin available anywhere. Only to be used on pre-conditioned skin.
The Cream is viscous and pale yellow in colour.
Supplied in 20 gram collapsible aluminium tubes, boxed with instructions.
1 x20 gram tube of cream applied correctly should be enough for 52 days
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE ACNELYSE 0.1% cream Applied on the skin. Active ingredient: 0.1% Retinoic acid (Tretinoin) Excipient: Cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, span 60, methyl hydroxybenzoate (E218), propyl hydroxybenzoate (E216), butyl hydroxytoluene (E321), vaseline flante, propylene glycol , deionized water.
Before you start using this medicine, carefully read this INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE, because it contains important information for you. Keep this user manual. You can need to read again. If you have other questions, please talk your doctor or pharmacist. This medicine has been prescribed for you personally, do not pass it on to others. During the use of this medicine, tell your doctor that you are using this medicine when you go to the doctor or hospital. Follow exactly what is written in this instruction. Do not use high or low doses other than the dose recommended to you about the drug. In this Instructions for Use: 1. What is ACNELYSE and what is it used for? 2. Things to consider before using ACNELYSE 3. How to use ACNELYSE? 4.What are the possible side effects? 5. Storing ACNELYSE.
1. What ACNELYSE is and what it is used for ACNELYSE contains retinoic acid (tretinoin) as an active ingredient. Retinoic acid (tretinoin), the active ingredient of ACNELYSE, is applied to the skin. It stimulates the regeneration of cells of the epidermis, which is the layer of the epidermis, suppresses excessive keratin formation and stimulates the skin's self-repair mechanisms. Formulated in a special cream base that is easily accepted by the skin, ACNELYSE regulates the blood circulation in the skin due to these properties, strengthens the skin texture by tightening the pores. It also stimulates the production of collagen in the skin and tightens and thins the top layer of the skin. ACNELYSE is supplied in 20 gram aluminum tubes. • ACNELYSE is in the form of a light yellow, homogeneous cream. • Thanks to these properties, ACNELYSE is used in the treatment of acne vulgaris (pimples), which manifests itself as various skin lesions.
2. Things to avoid before using ACNELYSE DO NOT use ACNELYSE in the following situations - Do not use this drug if you have an allergy (hypersensitivity) to the active substance or any of the excipients in the formula. • If you are pregnant • If you are planning to become pregnant USE ACNELYSE CAREFULLY in the following situations Your doctor will decide whether to use ACNELYSE in the following situations. If you or any of your close family has had skin cancer, an application should be made on a smaller skin surface during the first applications, if a sensitivity reaction or severe irritation occurs, the treatment should be stopped. • Redness and peeling of the skin following the application of ACNELYSE (Depending on the severity of the situation, the drug should be used less frequently or the drug should be interrupted for a while or the drug should be discontinued completely). • ACNELYSE should be used with caution in patients whose skin is light sensitive for various reasons. Direct exposure to sunlight (when using ACNELYSE, exposure to sunlight should be minimized. ACNELYSE should not be used until sunburned persons have fully healed. If contact with ultraviolet light cannot be avoided, sunscreen blocking agents should be used). In case of exceptional sun exposure (for example, a day at the seaside), the product should not be used the day before, the same day or the next day. • Presence of eczema on the skin (As it may cause irritation in eczema skin areas,
ACNELYSE application should be avoided.) If you have rosacea (an inflammatory disease characterized by prominent capillaries in the central part of the face, redness, small blisters) or parioral dermatitis (a disease characterized by red blisters, acne-like formations and peeling around the mouth in addition to a red rash) • Treat your acne If you use other medicines, including medicated cleansers or soaps to treat your skin, ACNELYSE should not come into contact with the eyes, subcutaneous tissue, corners of the nose and mouth. The use of ACNELYSE in children under 12 years of age is not recommended. If these warnings apply to you, even at any time in the past, please consult your doctor. Use of ACNELYSE with food and drink No interactions with food and drink have been reported. Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using pregnancy medicine. Women of childbearing potential should learn their pregnancy status by taking a pregnancy test before starting treatment. If pregnancy is present, treatment should be delayed until the pregnancy is over. It is not known whether ACNELYSE will harm your unborn baby. If you are a woman of childbearing age, you must use contraception while using this medicine and for one month after treatment is stopped. Tretinoin may reduce the effect of birth control drugs. DO NOT USE ACNELYSE if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant. Your doctor can give you more information. If you realize that you are pregnant during your treatment, consult your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
Caution should be exercised in the treatment of concomitant topical acne. because an irritant effect of cumulate may occur. If irritation or inflammation of the skin occurs, the frequency of administration should be reduced or therapy should be temporarily discontinued. After the irritation has subsided, the treatment should be restarted. If irritation persists, treatment should be discontinued. If it is used together with a product containing an agent that cleans microbes in acne treatment, pian benzol peroxide, apply ACNELYSET in the evening and the other rate in the morning. Due to the irritant property of this preparation, it is recommended to avoid all products (especially perfume or alcohol-containing products) that may cause local irritation, such as astringent (tissue astringent) cosmetics. The drying effect of the product may increase when ACNELYSE is used together with therapeutic soaps and cleansers and substances such as Sulfur, resorcin or salicylic acid. If there is an uncomfortable dryness, a moisturizer should be used. It should not be used with keratolic (peeling the keratin layer) products containing Concomitant treatment with corticosteroids should be avoided.