Acnetin-A 0.025% tretinion cream 10 gram tube. Made in Thailand by Bangkok Lab & Cosmetic Co.Ltd
VITARA Acnetin-A 0.025% Tretinoin Cream Acnetin-A 0.025% Ingredients: 100 grams of cream contains 2.5 grams of Tretinoin.
Indications: Used as acne treatment, applied to the skin to help. Reduce roughness, wrinkles and dark spots of the skin damaged by the sun, in addition to the maintenance of the skin, avoid the sun and apply sunscreen with SPF greater than 15 or more.
1. People If you are allergic to vitamin A, a component of this drug,
2. DO NOT this drug in pregnant women (pregnancy) and lactation period.
Correct use of Acnetin-A.
Apply once a day at night and follow the instructions as follows:
1. Wash your face gently with mild soap, do not watch the drive dry
2. Let the face dry completely for 20-30 minutes to reduce the irritation. May occur due to medication.
3. Squeeze the medicine into your finger, but less, about the size of a pea.
4. Apply the drug on the forehead, cheeks and chin.
5. Gradually apply the medication to spread over the desired area. Avoid the nostril areas of the nose, the corners of the mouth, near and around the eyes. When using Acnetin-A avoid sunlight or exposure from SUN LAMPs. People with sunburned skin should not use the drug until the reddness has completely gone.
6 Apply sunscreen SPF higher than 15 Do not wash your face more than 2 times a day. Avoid applying the cream around the corners of the mouth, corners of the nose, Avoid using products containing alcohol, menthol, lemon, layer. Shaving, Fragrance, Avoid using cosmetics containing active ingredients, Avoid using other acne-drying ointments such as sulfur, berizoyl peroxide, Avoid applying on inflamed areas of the skin. if the skin has severe melanoma, stop the drug and consult a doctor, produced under the copyright of Berich (Thailand) Co., Ltd. 09) by Bangkok Lab & Cosmetic Co., Ltd. All 46/1 Nong Khae Tao Rd. Moo 5, Namphu Subdistrict, Mueang District, Ratchaburi 70000, Thailand Distributed by Berich (Thailand) Co., Ltd. 48 Phetchaburi Road, Thanon Phetchaburi, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400, Thailand Sai, 66 (19) 2 618-60193-4 Fax 466 (0) 2 813-9751 Burad bobenchthailand.com www berichthailand.com